Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Make My Man Want Me More - Dating Tips For Women

How can I make my man want me more and more is something most of us have wondered about in regards to our relationship. In the initial stages of dating, things are often over the top and your guy may make you feel like you're the only woman alive. Over time that newness can fade and with it goes the excitement and intensity. If you want to make your man want you more you have to simply use a few age old tactics.

There's a reason why so many people claim that playing hard to get works. It does. Obviously you can't play too hard to get if you're already dating a man, but you can use it to spice up your already existent relationship. If I want to make my man want me more I become a little less available to him. If I'm always within arm's reach I'm much less tempting. If I'm suddenly a little harder to get, he's going to feel like he's chasing me again. You want your man to feel that. Men love feeling that. If you want him to want you more just don't be around all the time. It will reignite the passion and desire in your relationship.

Dating

Another approach that I use when I want to make my man want me more is I focus more on myself. I may get a new haircut, buy a new outfit or sign up for a new class. Men love women who love themselves. If you are always putting his needs ahead of your own, you are actually playing a part in his disinterest in you. You can be a little selfish sometimes and still have a man madly in love with you. If you fill up your life with other things he will feel more special because you choose to be with him. If you want to make him want you more become self-focused sometimes. If he sees you value yourself more, he will too.

Make My Man Want Me More - Dating Tips For Women
Make My Man Want Me More - Dating Tips For Women

Specific things you say and do can make a man feel helplessly drawn to you. If you are convinced he is the one there are things you can do to ensure he only has eyes for you. For more insightful tips about understanding men including a way to get him to fall deeply in love with you, visit this informative site!

You don't have to leave love to fate or chance. If you are tired of waiting for him to fall hopelessly in love, there are things you can do to make it happen now. Find out right now what you need to do to capture his heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment